How to post free listing on Public Ads
Click on the Post Free Ad button
If you don't have an account and don't want to register yet, just choose a category, and you are ready to post your classified ad.
You can also register for an Public Ads account by providing your basic contact information. You will then be asked to upload photos, provide an title as well as a description for your ad.
Immediately after this very fast and simple registration process is complete you are ready to post.
If you already have an Public Ads account, simply login and follow the process.
Posting listings on Public Ads is FREE.
How many Ads can I post on Public Ads?
Effective 5th May 2019 we’re making changes to the site, a cap was introduced for users with more than 15 ads. If you have more than 15 ads on the site you’ll need to have a look at the different packages we offer.
You can post 15 Free unique Ads without registration except (Dog Breeders & Personals Categories). If you are registered user on Public Ads, you can post 15 free Unique ads to all categories. Unique means that the Ads are substantially different from each other (Title & Description). Please do not post the same Ad over and over again. This restriction is in place to prevent users from "spamming" the site.
Please note: All Personals categories are no longer allowed 2 Free unique Ads. Users will be charged a fee of R50.00 for each Ad posted. Restriction is in place to prevent users from "spamming" the site with hundreds of ads that are not relevant.
How long my Ads will appear online?
Currently listings on Public Ads expire after 30 days. After that, if you don't delete your Ad/Ads, it will automatically be posted live on the site. It is your responsibility to remove ads from the site after you sold your item or mark them as sold, otherwise it will be automatically be posted after expiration date.
Please Note: You can't mark your Ad as sold or rented if you are not registered user.
How do I share an ad on Facebook/Twitter/etc?
Once you have the ad open, look on your right. There is a column called “Share this ad” a list of places you can click on to share your ad; Facebook, Twitter, and email among many others.
How to get Listed in the Business Directory & what you get ?
1. First you need to register on the business directory's page, it's FREE.
2. We suggest that you use the same user-name & password if you have already been registered on the Public Ads website.
3. Login to your account & click on the button on the top right corner Add Business and follow instructions.
4. Please Note: Directory Page Listing will cost you R950 per year.
5. After you have made a payment we will activate your Directory Page & notify you that your Directory Page is Active.
6. You get 1 year Directory listing with up to 700 words description, 12 pictures, website link, social links & youtube link.