• Must have a practical background in Safety observations in the work place. 2-5 years’ experience
• Not be afraid of heights
• No criminal record
• Must have a drivers licence
• Have a good understanding of the current OSHA & Construction regulations and Legislation
• Must have incident and investigation knowledge
• Computer skills including the ability to use spreadsheet and word processing programs at a highly proficient level
• Knowledge of and exposure of the ISO 18001
• Report writing skills is essential
• Must have experience in dealing with the Department of Labour and I.O.D cases
• Fluency in the English language, both written and spoken
• Effective communication skills – must be able to communicate with Clients and our staff in matters relating to HSE
• Relevant Safety qualifications required - A minimum SAMTRAC qualification and NEBOSH ICC an advantage
Send CV and motivation through to:
The email address provided in the Ad
With subject: “SHEQ assistant”
. Never wire funds via money transfer services/money wire services - anyone who asks you to do so is a scammer.
. Meet the seller, local transactions are the safest.
. Avoid deals involving shipping or escrow services and know that only a scammer will "guarantee" your transaction.