Earn an Extra Income by Training to be a Voice Over Artist
You will need training and coaching to learn how to use your voice. Even if you're blessed with a silky smooth voice, you'll need to learn how to use your voice and how to deliver as wide a range of vocal styles as possible. Can you be serious? Whimsical? Can you do accents or dialects? Character voices? Can you raise your performance to another level? The more versatile you are, the more jobs you'll get. Your voice is your instrument and coaching will help you learn to play your instrument.
My course covers all the important aspects that pertain to being a voice over artist:
• Finding your voice and style.
• Finding the balance between natural speech and enunciation so that you can be larger than life.
• Knowing your material: textual analysis
• Standing when delivering which opens up breathing and allows you to be more animated.
• Voice health: your voice is your instrument.
• Writing and Simplifying a script makes it clearer and easier to understand too.
• Eliminating hesitation in the form of umm, ahh and uhh.
• Using modulation in Radio and TV Commercials regarding soft, medium and hard sell
• Breathing: practice taking silent breaths, working the microphone to hide the breaths and pacing sentence delivery to conceal them.
• Practice, practice and practice
I also provide the course over SKYPE.
. Never wire funds via money transfer services/money wire services - anyone who asks you to do so is a scammer.
. Meet the seller, local transactions are the safest.
. Avoid deals involving shipping or escrow services and know that only a scammer will "guarantee" your transaction.