Learnership For Persons With A Disability National (DBN,JHB,CPT)
Our client a major retail store is gearing up to recruit and employ at least 50 people with disabilities nationwide in their retail stores on their Learnership programme. The Learnership is a 12 month programme due to start in January 2017.
Learners will be working in stores as a sales consultant where they are guaranteed 120 hours per month. This is a great opportunity to “earn while you learn”, as training happens on the job. At the end of the programme the learner will receive a nationally recognized qualification: National Certificate: Wholesale and Retail Operations NQF Level 2 from the W&R SETA.
• Assist customers on the shop floor
• Process Payments and purchases on the POS system
• Opening new accounts
• Maintaining and controlling stock losses
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR ENTRY INTO LEARNERSHIP:
• Interview and assessment (assessment tests basic level: reading, writing, numeracy and problem solving) – applicants must achieve at least 80%
• Confirmation of Diagnosis of Disability completed by a medical practitioner
• Applicants do not need Grade 12
• Preference will be given to individuals that meet the company’s EE targets as set out in our Employment Equity Plan
• Learners appointed for the Learnership programme must complete their programme before they can apply for a permanent position
. Never wire funds via money transfer services/money wire services - anyone who asks you to do so is a scammer.
. Meet the seller, local transactions are the safest.
. Avoid deals involving shipping or escrow services and know that only a scammer will "guarantee" your transaction.