Commercial Property Broker Required
We are looking for young energetic self-motivated individuals to help grow a Cape Town based commercial and industrial property brokerage. We focus predominantly on facilitating the sales and leasing process for our client’s commercial, industrial and retail properties in the greater Cape Town area. We pride ourselves on developing people while giving our brokers a greater chance of success through a holistic marketing approach. The salary expectation annually should be to average at between R8 000 to R20 000 a month but please bear in mind, this is a commission only position.
The earning potential in this industry is almost unrivalled in your common sales environments as a result of the highly incentivised commission structures that exist in the industry. We are able to supply the training, infrastructure and ongoing support to successful candidates.
Daily Functions Will Include:
• Generate new business on a daily basis
• Conduct viewings of commercial & industrial properties with clients
• Play an advisory role to clients through market knowledge
• Develop relationships with local private landlords and funds
• Produce and submit sale and lease agreements on behalf of clients
• Assist in negotiating lease and sale terms and conditions on behalf of clients
• Follow company administrative procedures
• Remuneration on a commission only basis
• One of if not the best sliding scale commission structures in the industry in Cape Town
• All marketing and administrative costs covered by the company
• No previous property experience is required, but this would be beneficial
• Grade 12 (Matric)
• Possess genuine self-motivation
• Computer literate
• Drivers Licence & own reliable transport
• Laptop or PC
• Good command of the English language
• Competent written and verbal communication skills
Should you be interested and meet the key requirements, please submit a short CV with picture by e-mail or through the application portal.
. Never wire funds via money transfer services/money wire services - anyone who asks you to do so is a scammer.
. Meet the seller, local transactions are the safest.
. Avoid deals involving shipping or escrow services and know that only a scammer will "guarantee" your transaction.