Celestron Astromaster 70AZ Telescope
Celestron Astromaster 70AZ
If you're looking for a dual-purpose telescope appropriate for both terrestrial and celestial viewing, then the AstroMaster Series is for you. Each AstroMaster model is capable of giving correct views of land sky. The Astromaster Series produce bright, clear images of the Moon and Planets. It is easy to see the moons of Jupiter and the Rings of Saturn with every one of these fine instruments. For views of the brighter deep space objects like galaxies and nebulae, we recommend the larger aperture and light gathering ability of the Newtonian reflectors.
- Quick and easy no-tool setup
- Permanently mounted StarPointer
- Erect image optics - Ideal for terrestrial and astronomical use
- Quick release dovetail attachment - no tool setup
- Pan handle Alt-Az control with clutch - for smooth and accurate pointing
- Rugged pre-assembled tripod with 1.25" steel tube legs - Provides a rigid and stable platform
- All coated glass optics for clear, crisp images
- Deluxe accessory tray for convenient storage of accessories
- The SkyX First Light Edition astronomy software with a 10,000 object database, printable sky maps and 75 enhanced images
- Optical Design: Refractor
- Focal Length: 900mm
- Focal Ratio: 13
- Eyepiece 1: 20mm
-Magnification 1: 45x
-Eyepiece 2: 10mm
- Magnification 2: 90x
- Finderscope: Built-on StarPointer
- Star Diagonal: Erect Image Diagonal - 1.25"
- Mount: Altazimuth
- Tripod: 1.25" steel tube legs
- Weight: 8.16kg
- Highest Useful Magnification: 165x
- Lowest Useful Magnification: 10x
- Limiting Stellar Magnitude: 11.7
- Resolution (Rayleigh): 1.99 arc seconds
- Resolution (Dawes): 1.66 arc seconds
- Light Gathering Power: 100x
- Angular Field of View: 1.1
- Linear Field of View (@1000 yds): 18m
- Optical Coatings: Fully Coated
- Optical Tube Length: 914mm
- Tube Attachment: Dovetail Bar
. Never wire funds via money transfer services/money wire services - anyone who asks you to do so is a scammer.
. Meet the seller, local transactions are the safest.
. Avoid deals involving shipping or escrow services and know that only a scammer will "guarantee" your transaction.