The incumbent responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Ensuring that vehicle inspections are carried out weekly basis and maintain good hygiene & image of vehicles
• Ensure that preventative maintenance is conducted on all vehicles
• Report all accidents and incidents to Distribution Manager and H&S officer
• Investigate driver abuse on vehicles
• Facilitate proper vehicles usage and servicing of vehicles
• Conduct route evaluations, driver Licence & Prdp Inspections
• Perform pre-employment driver Evaluation and coaching
• Ensure compliance with Company Policy & Procedures, Road Traffic Legislation and AARTO
• Communicate relevant stakeholders : Roadworthiness of Vehicles
Compliance with Road Traffic Legislation
Briefing & Debriefing of Drivers Vehicle Availability and
Scheduling Healthy & Safe Working Environment Discipline
Driver Evaluation & Coaching
Booking & Scheduling Services and Maintenance Validation of
• Analysis of : Daily Vehicle Checklist
Quotations Invoices Fuel Slips DDS Data Manuals
Driver Evaluation Report
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• 3 year tertiary qualification in fleet or logistics.
• 2 to 3 years’ experience in FMCG environment.
• A motor mechanics background would be advantageous.
. Never wire funds via money transfer services/money wire services - anyone who asks you to do so is a scammer.
. Meet the seller, local transactions are the safest.
. Avoid deals involving shipping or escrow services and know that only a scammer will "guarantee" your transaction.