TEACHERS REQUIRED FOR SAUDI ARABIA
Malaikas Education & Resourcing Consultants are looking to recruit teachers for our client in Saudi Arabia.
The following are the requirements:
• Qualified Native English teachers with a minimum of a Bachelors Degree (BA) in Education, English, Linguistics or TESOL (Degrees in other areas will be considered with appropriate certification/experience)
• Masters Degree or PHD (and any other advanced graduate degrees) will be highly desirable
• +3 years teaching experience (Must consist of actual in class teaching. Teaching assistant roles, substitute/relief teaching, private tutoring will not be accepted)
• Special Capabilities (e.g. ESL management, supervisory experience, IT, Program assessment) also highly favourable
• No online certification
• 120 hours in class ESL certification (or relevant degree)
• Experience of working in the middle east/Gulf will be an added bonus
Email us a detailed CV
. Never wire funds via money transfer services/money wire services - anyone who asks you to do so is a scammer.
. Meet the seller, local transactions are the safest.
. Avoid deals involving shipping or escrow services and know that only a scammer will "guarantee" your transaction.