A beautiful Lanna Style house, set in a 27 hole golf course in the rolling hills of Mae On, Chiang Mai. The house is set on a 672 square meter (168 talang wah) plot of land, with a well kept garden and an outdoor entertainment area set over the Koi pond, with the views stretching down the fairway onto the distant mountains.
The house boasts a living area of nearly 400 sqm over 2 floors. It comes with 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, lounge, dining room, European style kitchen, outdoor Thai kitchen, maids quarters, 2 car carport and gazebo.
The house comes with a 30 year free membership for the golf course, free access to the golf course's amenities including the infinity pool, fitness center and driving and chipping ranges.
The asking price is THB 14 million ( USD 395,000) and assistance with legal issues for foreign buyers will be provided.
Find your home in 2018 at Westlake Eco-Estate, the exclusive estate consists of fibre ready apartments with free eco-friendly appliances,and prepaid gas, electricity and water meters. All residents have access to the on-site Lifestyle Centre and its selection of leisure and sport facilities.
- Houses For Sale in Gauteng |
- Houses For Sale in Western Cape |
- Houses For Sale in Kwazulu-Natal |
- Houses For Sale in Eastern Cape |
- Houses For Sale in Mpumalanga |
- Houses For Sale in Free State |
- Houses For Sale in Limpopo |
- Houses For Sale in Northern Cape |
- Houses For Sale in North West |
- Houses For Sale in South Africa