For teachers, lecturers, trainers, Human Resource and HRD practitioners
Title: Conduct Outcomes-Based Assessment
ID: 115753 (ASSMT01)
NQF level: 5
What do assessors do?
1. Assessors examine to see to what extent an individual has mastered a given field of learning.
2. Assessors evaluate or test a candidate’s performance and knowledge against pre set documents (called unit standards) and then make a finding.
Assessors may award (certify/certificate) candidates with unit standards or qualifications that have been achieved. Assessors help map out plans which would lead candidates to be able to achieve competence.
This course will allow you to conduct assessments in your field of expertise. Once you’ve gained this qualification you’ll be able to:
• Demonstrate an understanding of outcomes-based training
• Prepare for and conduct assessments
• Review and provide feedback on evaluations done
. Never wire funds via money transfer services/money wire services - anyone who asks you to do so is a scammer.
. Meet the seller, local transactions are the safest.
. Avoid deals involving shipping or escrow services and know that only a scammer will "guarantee" your transaction.