Facilitate learning using a variety of methodologies
For teachers, Lecturers, Trainers, Human Resource or HRD practitioners
Title: Facilitate learning using a variety of methodologies
NQF level: 5
You cannot believe the difference between learning from a skilled facilitator versus learning from a traditional trainer/presenter!
Some of the key tools we enable facilitators to master are:
• Building rapport, establishing credibility and winning buy in
• Using a special key to foster openness among people
• Mastering the little known art of using questions for maximum participation, thinking, learning and discovery
• Using structures which orientate people so they know at all times where they are, where they are heading and where they have been
• Merging a learning environment and the actual work situation seamlessly
• Presenting seemingly dull information in an interesting and unforgettable way
• Building and maintaining participant self esteem
• Subtle signs to look for and how to respond to them when working with individuals and groups
• Dealing with disagreements, disruption, chaos, objections and demanding individuals
• Summarizing to ensure a learning interaction remains indelibly imprinted
. Never wire funds via money transfer services/money wire services - anyone who asks you to do so is a scammer.
. Meet the seller, local transactions are the safest.
. Avoid deals involving shipping or escrow services and know that only a scammer will "guarantee" your transaction.