Manage the Call Centre Customer quality assurance procedures thereby ensuring:
1. accurate communication of product and service information to customers
2. Accurate and complete customer information details to the company
3. Rectification of any information gaps between customer and company prior to customer being charged
4. Ensure compliance with company policies as well as various regulations in this regard
5. Provide specific feedback to management on areas of concern requiring further action
1. Listen to and evaluate all calls for sales confirmed :
2. Score call and authorise based on Quality Call Card:
3. Ensure all confirmed sales are evaluated within 24 hours of confirmation
4. Ensure all rejected sales are evaluated within 48 hours of initial confirmation
5. Maintain accurate documentation of all evaluations
6. Provide relevant management reporting and documents on calls evaluated
7. Ensure where relevant that information is updated on the company systems
8. Identify specific problem areas that require management attention
Qualifications & Experience:
· A minimum of a matric. Tertiary education experience would be a strong plus.
· 2 years working experience in a formal office setting
· Computer literate with Microsoft office proficiency
· Languages : English ; Afrikaans ; need African languages per call Centre profile
· Strong organizational and administrative skills
Attention to detail
Works well under pressure and deadline driven
Strong communication skills
Can work in a matrix environment
Monday - Friday 8am -5pm
Saturday half day or when sales teams are active
Salary - R 3500 to R4500 CTC depending on experience (includes basic + variable)
. Never wire funds via money transfer services/money wire services - anyone who asks you to do so is a scammer.
. Meet the seller, local transactions are the safest.
. Avoid deals involving shipping or escrow services and know that only a scammer will "guarantee" your transaction.