Rules when posting ads
General posting rules?
General Public Ads Posting Policies As a condition of your use of PublicAds.co.za you agree that you are older than 18 years of age.
Reasons for ad removal
- Public Ads should only be used in face to face local transactions - Ads should be posted onto your local site
- Duplicate of another ad posted by you
- Posted under wrong category (You must choose the single most relevant category for your ad)
- We only accept ads in English (Foreign translation may be included below if appropriate)
- No overseas ads accepted, Public Ads is only for local community or local businesses
- No email or website links to other property websites or auction sites
- Not enough description (Ads that do not provide enough detail will be removed as this makes for a bad browsing experience)
- Appears to be a copy of another ad posted on Public Ads (You may not copy other user ads, you ad must be original)
- Inappropriate language
- Inappropriate photo / image
- Discriminatory on race / religion / nationality
- Selling or offering services for supplements/medicine general or pharmaceutical
- Selling body parts / bodily fluids, adoption or surrogacy anywhere on the site
- Ads that report other fraudulent ads. Please report potentially fraudulent ads via the "report ad" option located within each ad or Contact Us with ad details (ad id, email address)
Public Ads reserves the right to remove any postings that we feel are not relevant, or of value to Public Ads community without notice.
There are several reasons why your Ad may have been removed from the site including:
Duplicated ads and ads under wrong category will be deleted immediately without notification!