Part time Student Sales job
We are experiencing exceptional year-on-year growth and continue to flourish and grow. We are in search of top sales talent and are looking to recruit enthusiastic, positive, self-motivated and driven individuals to join our dynamic team.
We are offering a part-time position for current students enrolled at a tertiary institute to gain practical sales experience, add to your CV for future prospects and to earn money on a part-time basis.
We are offering;
* 1 week formal training * Uncapped commission * 20 hrs of work per week * students will be selling Cancer policies under Platinum Life
* matric non negotiable or equivalent (NQF 4)
* must be enrolled as a student at a tertiary institute
* must be able to commit to a min 3 hours work per day
* reliable form of transport
* bilingual in English and Afrikaans OR understand both fluently
*NO criminal record or ITC
* South African citizens
* stable track record
- excellent communication skills
- good organizational skills
- driven, determined, money-hungry
- reliable (excellent time keeping and attendance)
We are looking for students with these skills and attributes, who are looking to establish themselves within a part-time position that offers recognition, rewards and growth.
If you feel this is the job for you, then send through your CV. Take careful note: DO NOT apply if you do not meet ALL the above criteria.
. Never wire funds via money transfer services/money wire services - anyone who asks you to do so is a scammer.
. Meet the seller, local transactions are the safest.
. Avoid deals involving shipping or escrow services and know that only a scammer will "guarantee" your transaction.