Radio Presenting Course
If you have decided to become a radio presenter, this course will be ideal for you! You will learn how to prepare yourself for going onto radio and how to act whilst on air. It teaches you the ins and outs of radio presenting: compiling play lists, presenting news, weather and sports, creating scripts and generating fresh ideas to keep your audience entertained. This course will increase your knowledge and ensure that you have the necessary skills to present a successful radio show.
• A better understanding of how to present yourself over the radio.
• Create a radio show.
• Assisting a DJ with compiling and presenting everyday segments, such as news, weather and sports.
• Establish and build an on-air identity.
• Read a news bulletin effectively.
• Conduct a radio interview.
• Present and produce a package.
. Never wire funds via money transfer services/money wire services - anyone who asks you to do so is a scammer.
. Meet the seller, local transactions are the safest.
. Avoid deals involving shipping or escrow services and know that only a scammer will "guarantee" your transaction.