Assitante HUMAN RESOURCES
As part of its business development NOTE INVEST recruits assitante HUMAN RESOURCES.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you have as main tasks:
- Ensuring administrative monitoring of employees by social legislation, labor regulations and policy of mutual human resources.
- Manage time software: annual leave, sick leave, absences etc.
- Prepare the variable elements of pay to the payroll provider and control the shipment before payslips to employees.
- Develop and update the monitoring of media and human resource management
- Monitor and update individual records of employees and achieve regulatory filings
- Prepare contracts and their changes
- Writing of the job offer and publication of the announcement on job sites
- Receiving, sorting and tracking applications
- Arrange interviews for recruitment
- Preparing for the arrival of the new employee
- You have a Bac + 2 / + 3
- You have a first experience at least 2 years in the field of HR assistant, ideally gained in an SME.
- You are provided with a good knowledge of labor law
- You have the ability to listen, organization and communication
- You have strong interpersonal skills
- You are independent and rigorous
- You are discreet and possess the sense of confidentiality
- You are at ease with IT tools (especially Excel and Word)
If you think you fit this position, please send us an e-mail to .... Your application consists of a cover letter, detailed CV with a recent photo and your Skype ID.