85x Welders (Arc & Co2)
Welders (Arc & Co2)
Our client is a Manufacturing client for mining suppliers company, who is currently looking welders with or without experience for a large projects to fill positions for all areas from Journeyman to 3rd year apprentice.
- Follow instructions and directions from the leadhand/foreman in regards to reading of prints, work orders and planning of working procedure regarding tools and materials requirements.
- Fabricate or repair equipment by cutting, burning and welding various metals.
- Clean welding surfaces and set up, assembles and tack weld parts.
- Build up worn and defective surfaces.
- Use burning equipment to dismantle assemblies and to cut material to size and shape.
- Ensure all safety policies and OH&S regulations are followed.
- program and/or Journeyman.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and frequent demanding deadlines.
- Strong work ethic and organizational, planning skills.
- Commitment to establishing a long term relationship with the client
Basic Salary: R11,000.00 - R15,000.00 Neg.
How to Apply:
Fax your complete Resume, CV and ID to: 086 5563 236 OR apply online (specify your availability to start)
Closing Date: 15/09/2015
Please note that Recruiters may delete or expire jobs at any time. Forward this job adverts to a friend