A unique, fun and educational colour powder designed to change the colour of water, while teaching children to experiment with combinations of colour.
Features and Benefits
• Available in Red, Blue and Yellow.
• Colour Definition - learn about primary colours and colour mixing to create many different colours, colour shades and intensities.
• Olfactory Stimulation - each colour has a different fruity smell to stimulate the sense of smell.
• Sodium Bicarbonate is the key ingredient which softens the water.
• Ideal for sun stressed skin as the Sodium Bicarbonate has a soothing effect on sunburnt skin.
• Perfect for children with sensitive skin or eczema.
• Colours and flavourants are internationally approved, safe for use and non-toxic.
• Safe for use for pregnant moms to bath with their kids and safe for baby too.
• Safe for the whole family including babies. Powder may leave colour on surfaces but does not stain.
• A Powder product, which does not require a preservative.
Usage and Tips
Sprinkle into water as required, or into your child’s hand for them to add it into the water.
Colour Awareness - teach your child how to identify primary colours and make secondary colours. Red + Yellow= Orange (Nemo Bath); Blue + Red= Purple (Barney Bath); Blue + Yellow= Green
Your child will learn about shades and intensities by playing with the different amounts and levels of powder they add to the bath.
Art Play - mix the Angel Powder with a drop of water to make finger paints, and simply add more powder for a darker shade.
Texture and Tactile - make Angel Powder ice cubes of many different colours. Great to feel the icy coldness of the cube in contrast to the warm water and watch the ice dissolve and release colour into the bath.
Creative - Fill vases with the coloured water at parties for fun coloured flower arrangements.
Affordable - Angel Powder makes a fun and affordable gift for kiddie’s parties.
Caution and Care
As with all skin and body products, check for any adverse reaction, discontinue if irritation occurs.
R30.50 each or set of 3 for R79