push n Pull Putty
Push n Pull Putty
A modelling compound that provides you and your children with endless hours of exciting and imaginative play, making objects, shapes and models.
Features and Benefits
• Available in Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Purple, Orange and Turquoise.
• Colour Definition - learn about primary colours and colour mixing to create many different colours, colour shades and intensities.
• Improves Fine Motor Skills.
• Calming and Therapeutic effect.
• Encourages creativity and imagination.
• Develops hand/eye co-ordination.
• Develops Social Skills and Emotional Development.
• Promotes Literacy and Numeracy concepts.
• Facilitates and encourages free play, which is very important.
• Creates a basic beginning awareness of the concepts of science.
• Colours are internationally approved, safe for use and nontoxic.
• Complies with standard EN71.
Usage and Tips
Take small amounts from the container and immediately close to prevent the putty from drying out.
Learn about colour combinations by mixing many different colours together and seeing the results.
Develop Fine Motor Skills by using hands to squish, squash, roll and flatten the putty, all which develop children’s muscles.
Squashing and rolling putty is calming and soothing. Add essential oils to create the ultimate aromatherapy experience for little ones!
The possibilities for putty play are limitless; provide kids with a wide variety of materials to use with the putty, inspiring creativity and encouraging use of their imaginations.
Develop hand/eye co-ordination by using a variety of materials and objects in the putty which can enhance hand/eye co-ordination.
Basic items like colourful noodles and rice, googly eyes, shells, pebbles, pipe cleaners etc.
Playing with putty in small groups encourages collaboration, problem solving and planning with others. Encourage your children to describe what they are doing while they play.
Use as a fantastic way to practice letter and number work. Create letters of the alphabet, spell out names, make numbers, form shapes, compare length/thickness/weight, count rolled balls, match
and sort by colour . . . .and SO much more!
Creating with putty lets children feel competent (“I’m good at rolling the dough”) and proud of their accomplishments (“Hey, I made a dog”). It can also help kids cope with strong feelings. When
stressed or angry, get out the putty and props!
Provide sawdust or sand to add to the putty, introduce words like texture, grainy, smooth and lumpy. When you ask, “What do you think would happen if we added too much water?” you are helping her/him understand the scientific concept of cause and effect.
Facilitates and encourages free play: allows children to be children, to slow down and play, using a range of their senses and skills.
Packed in tubs of 250 ml each. Available as separate colours or in colour sets
Yellow (APPPY-AA) – R14.20
Primary Set (KSETPPP-BB) Red, Yellow, Blue, Green - R54.00
Funky Set (KSETPPF-BB) Purple, Orange, Pink, Turquoise – R54.00
All Colours Set (KSETPPA-BB) All 8 Colours – R108.00