Presentation Training for Public Speaking
With the completion of this course, I empower Professionals to deliver with confidence, authority and impact. Public speaking is fundamental to success in professional and public life. Presentation training helps people create simple, clear and compelling presentations which can be delivered effectively, whatever the situation. This course also aids anyone presenting documentaries, and charity events.
• Voice Control – establishing an adequate breathing to improve quality of voice;
• Stage Presence – X-factor;
• Pitch & Resonance;
• Tone – what tone to use in your speech;
• Body Language – hands, posture;
• Delivery – modulation, controlling the voice - inflection;
• Articulation = Diction;
• Enunciation = Vowels;
• Audience relationship – what is the bottom line?, connect and interact;
• Ice Breakers
• Apply assertive verbal skills to capture and maintain audience interest
• Managing Public Speaking Anxiety;
• Using humour
• Understanding the various types of speeches and how to prepare, practice and analyze
• Types of speeches: Acceptance, Charity, Christmas, Demonstrative, Descriptive, Entertaining, Eulogies/Memorials, Impromptu, Informative, Inspirational, Layout, Motivational, Narrative, New Year, Persuasive, Retirement/Farewell, Team, Thank you.
SKYPE LESSONS AVAILABLE
. Never wire funds via money transfer services/money wire services - anyone who asks you to do so is a scammer.
. Meet the seller, local transactions are the safest.
. Avoid deals involving shipping or escrow services and know that only a scammer will "guarantee" your transaction.