Are you looking for a career where you have the flexibility of managing your own day or being your own boss, having great corporate benefits, getting studied further to NQF7 to be a professional within in the industry not forgetting excellent remuneration packages and having the opportunity to choose an office closest to your home? I might have just the career for you....
I am currently recruiting for 2015 and looking for the “Next Big Thing”, individuals who are money driven, loves personal and professional development and followed by growth within the organization.
Your career is important to us, that’s why you get the backing you do…
• 90% Comm Split
• 30% Second Year Comm
• Bi-Annual Profit Bonuses
• Non Contributory Provident Fund
• Banking Benefits
• Training and Support
• Access to specialist support partners
• Formal Qualification( NQF5 – NQF7(CFP))
• Continues development
• Minimum qualification of grade 12 (matric)
• Bachelor's degree/Registered Exams/CFP or any other qualification in financial planning will be a distinct advantage
• High computer literacy - the web, applicable financial analysis software, and MS Office.
Past experience in: sales, finance, insurance and investments, consulting, banking, business ownership, retail, health services, hospitality, marketing, or customer service is an asset.
• Your dedication to succeed is centered on building trusted relationships, strong work ethic, persistence and desire to reach your full potential.
• You are a natural communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills who excels at networking, building rapport with new people quickly and building lasting relationships.
• Your strong business acumen and organizational skills will enable you to confidently provide recommendations to clients.
• Your values and ethics are driven by your sense of integrity and honesty