• To follow up on outstanding monies on a daily basis.
• To print and distribute the Age Analysis on a daily basis to all Managers.
• To ensure all customers are trading within their agreed terms and limits.
• To ensure all customer accounts trading over their terms are placed on hold.
• To ensure all original credit application forms are collected and completed correctly.
• To ensure new customer cards are opened and all the correct information is captured.
• Update the Financial Manager on a Daily basis on outstanding monies and progress.
• To apply for credit with CIS (Credit Insurance Solutions) and to ensure all requirements are met.
• To ensure all CASH accounts are on hold.
• To ensure all Cash Customers have paid for their goods before collections. The Cash Account should be updated daily and reconciled on a weekly basis.
• To ensure all credit notes are done and signed off by Financial Manager and Top Management. When someone is requesting for a credit note, the credit request form must be completed and all relevant documentation and reason must be attached, approved and then credited.
• Ensure all Customer Statements are sent to Customers on the first working day of the new month after all payments and discounts were allocated to their accounts.
• To arrange a monthly meeting with Management to go through the Age Analysis to discuss any urgent steps that needs urgent attention.
• To ensure all Customer queries are dealt with within 3 working days.
• To follow all policies and procedures relating to your main responsibilities.
• To communicate and respond via email.
• To assist any customer with immediate assistance. If a customer is requesting for any form of documentation, ensure that the customer receives feedback from you within the hour. In the event of any issue or query that needs Management assistance, please do not hesitate to communicate to your Financial Manager as soon as possible.
• To always communicate in a professional manner.
• To assist the Finance and Admin Team when required.
• To be available one Saturday a month to assist with the invoicing.
• 4 years experience
• Pastel Evolution
• Have knowledge of Credit Insurance
• Understand and calculate Discounts