2004 2.7L Toyota Hilux Double Cab 4x4 - fully kitted for overlanding
Looking for the perfect overland safari vehicle? I’m selling my 2004 2.7L
petrol Toyota Hilux double-cab 4x4.
PRICE: R38 000
The vehicle has been kitted for overlanding and extras include:
- A long-range fuel tank (145L in total).
- An AluCab canopy with roof-rack and large back and side flaps.
- An African Outback front roof-rack with brackets for two gas bottles
and two 20L jerry cans (gas bottles and jerry cans included).
- An Eezi-Awn awning for extra shade or cover from rain.
- A custom built drawer system in the back, which includes a nice low
drawer for a camping fridge (not included), three other drawers designed
to fit ammo boxes a slide-in spot for a large camping table (included),
an PBE dual battery system with inverter and slide-out charging station
for phones, laptops, camera batteries, etc, and a 80L split watertank
(40L + 40L).
- Air conditioning, dual airbags in front, ABS, radio/CD player.
- Anti smash-and-grab with slight tint to make it cooler inside on all
- Small front bull-bar and reinforced protective plate over front
- Two spare wheels
- High-lift jack
- Low Range
- C-track anti-hijack unit
- All stickers have been removed professionally
- Full service history
- Recent 90 000 km service during which the gearbox, clutch and back
leaf springs were replaced.
- Tyres (Bridgestone Duelers A/T) have approximately 40000 km left
(according to a Hi-Q consultant)
- Front battery replaced in November 2014
- Auxiliary deep-cycle battery replaced January 2014
- Shocks replaced March 2013
Odometer reading: 99500 km
Fuel consumption: 7 km/L on average
Reason for selling: Divorce.
Please contact me if you are interested, but please, only serious
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by!