Skills Development Facilitator
We require a Skills Development Facilitator, Midrand area.
- HR Tertiary Qualification
- Skills Development Facilitation Certification
- Training and Development coordination and administration experience
- Knowledge of SDF Act, Skills Development Levies Act and BBBEE
- Experience with MERSETA
• Codes of Good Practice on Skills Development
• Experience with regard to MERSETA would be an advantage
• Full MS Office Package (MS Word, Advanced MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
• Good Planning, Analytical and Organisational skills
• Human Capital Development,
• Evaluating the skills development needs
• Implementation and upholding of Employee Relations policies and practices
• Implementation of identified needs; coordinate planned skills development interventions; complete the Workplace Skills Plan and Annual Training Register
• Quality assurance requirements of MERSETA
• Facilitate monthly Training Committee meetings
• Training administration
• Coordinate employee training and development
. Never wire funds via money transfer services/money wire services - anyone who asks you to do so is a scammer.
. Meet the seller, local transactions are the safest.
. Avoid deals involving shipping or escrow services and know that only a scammer will "guarantee" your transaction.