Oil Rig Workers Needed
- Drillers - Enforcing the rules regarding the protection equipment that all crews must use during the rig operations ( the PPE ? Personal Protective Equipment );
- Derrick hands - you will spend a lot of time on the 'monkey board', a high platform on the rig?s derrick. This requires you to be comfortable with heights. The main task would be to stack the drill pipe during its tripping out or guiding it while inserting it back into the drilling hole.
- Motor hands - Instruct the roustabouts and the roughnecks (those can be promoted as motor hands after they gain the necessary experience and certifications);
- Roughnecks - Assemble the oil equipment to post holes or dig ditches;
- Roustabouts - Clean the deck and remove any objects or equipments that stand in the way of the crew and restrain their tasks
- Oil Rig Electricians - installing, troubleshooting, repairing, maintaining, commissioning, and testing of electrical equipment and systems on oil rigs.
. Never wire funds via money transfer services/money wire services - anyone who asks you to do so is a scammer.
. Meet the seller, local transactions are the safest.
. Avoid deals involving shipping or escrow services and know that only a scammer will "guarantee" your transaction.