6th Annual Telecom Customer Experience, Loyalty and Retention Summit
The 6th Annual Customer Experience Loyalty & Retention Telecom Summit will address some of the top demands of consumers and businesses all across the region with the focus on consolidating the growth in the sector and provide an understanding of the dynamics that propel it and forecasts future trends & expected developments.
Increasingly, global telecom operators are focusing on CEM&CRM as their primary sustainable competitive advantage. Moving forward, telecom will need to address how they bond with customers, discovering strategies and best practices for winning and retaining customers. In today’s competitive market, the future of your business depends on retaining your existing customers. This event will provide you with the opportunity to learn and network with national and international industry leading Customer Experience experts to identify opportunities, take away key strategies and gain insights for successful CEM & CRM.
At 6th CEM, LOYLATY & CRM Summit you’ll learn how to:
• Learn how to develop a culture of continuous CEM improvement
• Developing an inspirational brand and seamless customer experience across all channels
• Using customer insight and analytics to drive continuous business improvements
• Leveraging your Customer Experience strategy as a catalyst for growth
• Develop a strategy to capitalize on the Big Data generated
• Navigate successfully through the new CX world to gain a greater share of the revenue
Event Speakers Panel
• Eng. Miguel Soares, Chief Marketing Officer, Unitel, Angola
• Charlene Van Zyl, Managing Executive: CRM, Loyalty and Insights, Vodacom SA
• Stephen Essien, Director, Customer Operations, Tigo Ghana
• Richard Chetty, Service Director, Samsung
• Ella Engelbrecht, Executive: Customer Experience, Telkom
. Never wire funds via money transfer services/money wire services - anyone who asks you to do so is a scammer.
. Meet the seller, local transactions are the safest.
. Avoid deals involving shipping or escrow services and know that only a scammer will "guarantee" your transaction.