Business Internship Opportunity
Join the team that makes a difference!
Position: Business Internship
Location: Western Cape, Cape Town, Plumstead
Stipend: from R3500 pm
Duration: 3-6 months
Date: May 2016
Number of interns: 2
Nationality: South African
Would you enjoy being part of a team that seeks innovative solutions to global challenges?
Fetola, South Africa’s leading independent small business growth specialists urgently need an intern in their entrepreneur development programmes. Fetola is well known for its innovative and dynamic working environment.
The Fetola internship has helped to launch graduates from all over the world into successful careers. The position provides an exciting opportunity for high performing graduates to experience all aspects of business, and to work closely with a team that is making a visible difference to the future of South Africa.
• A degree in Commerce, Business Analysis, Entrepreneurship, Economics or Development
• Ability to speak an African language (Xhosa, Zulu preferable)
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Good communication and inter-personal skills
• Computer literate, with advanced MS Office skills preferred
• Innovative thinking and strong leadership advantageous
• Research and report-writing capabilities
Well-spoken, have a passion to learn, quick-thinking, intelligent high achievers with a desire to contribute to a better future!