Free Website SEO Audit Services in Cape Town
Are you looking for Professional SEO Audit Services? Your Search Ends here...
A Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Audit can be defined as a health check of a website. When it comes to ranking on search engines or executing a conversion driven sales campaign, a poorly optimized website can be the root cause of massive loss of revenue for any online business.
Though every website is made with an intention to rank on Google, not all are made to be search engine friendly. We at SEO Traffic, excel in conducting SEO Audits that successfully identify the missing links and issues that lie within a website’s Search Engine Profile and identify key SEO issues, on-page and off-page elements that may be out of their place or outright missing, so as to determine a perfect strategy or pivot for all future SEO campaigns.
There are three different SEO Audit Packages that we perform, or you can request a custom order as well:
1. Starter SEO Audit – Free SEO Audit for Startup websites, or for trial.
2. Pro SEO Audit – Best for intermediate website with less than 10 Pages to be audited
3. Premium SEO Audit – Best suitable for enterprise level websites with around 25 pages that need to be audited.
SEO Audits performed by SEO Traffic will set a benchmark from which you can execute all your online marketing campaigns and strategies. Unlike many other free SEO Audits, these are not simply scripted or machine generated reports that will show the same results for every website in order to confuse or mislead. Every step of the audit is carefully undertaken by experts at SEO Traffic and the reports are tailored to the exceptional standing of your business and your industry.
Our Website SEO Analysis is also beneficial for ecommerce or complex websites and is usually undertaken prior to executing any Custom SEO campaigns or SEO Packages. There is a huge checklist of things that we follow in each of our audits.
Take a look at some of the services that come bundled with all our SEO Audits:
• Number of Indexed Pages – Check whether all your published pages are indexed in the search engines.
• Tile Tag, Meta tags, and Alt Tags Check (Site Wide)
• Hosting IP Address Check – Ensure that your website is hosted in a safe zone.
• Google Analytics Setup and Integration – Check whether GA is setup and integrated.
• Google Webmasters Tool – Check whether your website is GWT complaint
• Robots.txt check along with XML and HTML Site Map check
• Effective Keyword Ranking Report for Top 25 Keywords
• Back Link Profile and Outbound Link Profile check
• Statistical and Competitor SEO Strategy check
• Anchor text and anchor text profile over optimization check.
• Content optimization check etc,
Performing a Starter SEO Audit usually takes us 4-7 days depending on the competition in your industry and the size of your web-pages. After we perform the SEO Audit, you will receive a detailed report that will include all our findings and recommendations. Your personal SEO Consultant from SEO Traffic will walk you through the entire Analysis report and explain to you every step, till you have a clear view understanding of the present standing of your website.
Is poor website load speed or page speed getting the better of your conversions? Are backlinks from cheap or unclassified sources putting your name to shame in the Search Engines? What SEO Strategy are your competitors using to out rank you in the Search Engines and stay 10 steps ahead all the time?
The answer to all these and many more questions is a well researched, technical SEO Audit Report from SEO Traffic.
Don’t feel dicey and try out our Starter SEO Audit today for free. Let us help you, help your business to the top of Google. And trust us when we say this – IT ALL STARTED WITH AN SEO AUDIT!
Contact us today and request a free SEO Audit Sample or we will perform a SEO Audit of your websites first 5 pages, completely on the house – no obligations!
111 Clive Road Lansdowne
Cape Town, Western Cape 7780
Phone: 021 696 9155
. Never wire funds via money transfer services/money wire services - anyone who asks you to do so is a scammer.
. Meet the seller, local transactions are the safest.
. Avoid deals involving shipping or escrow services and know that only a scammer will "guarantee" your transaction.