Affordable On-page SEO Cape Town
Ranking on Google is the life blood of a strong and energetic business. Don’t let your competitor’s cash in on the leads that belong to your business. At SEO Traffic, we excel in getting our clients to the top of Google search engines results, where their business truly belongs.
SEO Traffic is a SEO Company based in Cape Town and we specialize in offering On-Page Optimization, Off-page Optimization, Social Media Management, Search Engine Management etc to a global client base. Don’t take our word for it. Get in touch with us via email- email@example.com or call us on 021 696 9155 and we will show you our portfolio of past clients that we have ranked in Google.
Our comprehensive On-page SEO Packages include the following, but are not limited to these services:
• Full Website SEO Audit
• Meta Descriptions and Titles
• Keyword Density Analysis
• Block Level Optimization
• No Follow / Do Follow Optimization
• Image Optimization
• Alt Tags / Alternate Attributes Optimization
• CSS Optimization
• Flash Minimization
• Site Structure Optimization
• Website Architecture Optimization
• Discover and Fix Google Webmaster Tool Errors
• 301 Redirect Analysis
• 404 page Analysis
• Content development
• Content Optimization
• Landing Page Optimization etc.,
Ranking on Google cannot be accomplished by simply getting a lot of high authority backlinks to your website. This is where On-page optimization comes in. On-page SEO refers to the process of optimizing your webpage such that they load faster, they interact well with humans and the information you want to convey to your consumers is layered and sorted so as to avoid any confusion. Poorly optimized pages can lead to less or no traffic from any platforms, not only search engines and it is one the main cause of an underperforming business.
SEO is important for the affluence of any business website, and if your primary aim is to be on the top in your industry, then ranking on Google is one of the most important ways to achieve it.
Some businesses commonly confuse On-page SEO to be a very simple thing that can be handled by their in-house staffs, but there is lot more to SEO than meets the eye. If you are looking for Affordable SEO Services that can boost your rankings on Search Engines and give your business the visibility it truly deservers online, you must start off with one of our On-page SEO Packages.
Don’t avoid hiring an expert! As every second you waste to make a well informed decision; your competitors are working to enhance the online presence of their business. Let us walk you through some of the most mandatory aspects of On-page SEO, to help you better understand what is at stake.
1. Keyword Research: More than 70% customers, look for brands that have an online presence before making a purchase and the same number also opt to research products online. Keyword research works to decipher those keywords that are best fit for your website and laser focus on optimizing your website on those keywords that your customers are entering in Google to find a service or product like yours.
2. Content Development: Good content development is the backbone of any business online. Even if some visitors reach your website from search engines, will they just purchase what you put on offer? A well strategized website will have a great script that will be enough to convince a visitor into becoming a lifelong customer of your brand.
3. Meta Data: Even though you are optimizing your website for better conversions with SEO, how do you tell the Search Engines about what your website is based on? Meta Data is mainly for Google, but it also comes in handy for those customers who are using Google to search for your business. It informs the search engines about the specialization of your website and gives sorted information about your various products and services.
Get in touch with a SEO Traffic Expert for your free On-page SEO Quote today:
111 Clive Road Lansdowne
Cape Town, Western Cape 7780
Phone: 021 696 9155