Fingerprint Access Control Terminal - Anviz T60
The Anviz T60 is a standalone or networked combined biometric access control device with fingerprint and smart card technology, and is capable of restricting who is an authorized user and who is not, giving a company complete control over who goes when and where at all times. The Anviz T60 can integrate with existing physical access systems and provides an enhanced layer of security. The very compact design makes it suitable for installation on door frame.
1. Identification method: FP,ID+PW,ID+FP,ID+Card,Card
2. Fingerprint capacity 1000
3. Standard record capacity 50000
4. World leading brand, elegant white LCD
5. New generation fully sealed, waterproof and dust proof fingerprint sensor
6. BioNano core fingerprint algorithm, high performance and reliability
7. Optional Mifare or HID card reader
8. RS485 and TCP/IP networking communication
9. Standalone T & A and Access Control directly drive the electric lock to open the door
10. Support time zone, group access control and realtime data monitor
11. Easy-to-use software
12. Wall mounted, combine 2-in-1 function for time attendance and access control
. Never wire funds via money transfer services/money wire services - anyone who asks you to do so is a scammer.
. Meet the seller, local transactions are the safest.
. Avoid deals involving shipping or escrow services and know that only a scammer will "guarantee" your transaction.