Shares in Buschbuck Hills Game Farm for sale
Shares in Pilanesberg nature reserve farm for sale
Beautiful scenery, abundant game and birdlife! Share in this magnificent piece of bushveld!
This nature reserve is situated between Rustenburg and Swartruggens in the Pilanesberg, North West Province, 170km from Pretoria and 190km from Johannesburg.
The farm is a beautiful piece of land, with magnificent sloping mountain views, free roaming game and an abundance of bird life, and all this in the surrounds of the bushveld. This nature reserve is 1720ha but owned individually by about 27. The value of the game reserve is about R23 million.
- Wilde kweper
- and fynbos
Current Game Estimates:
- 50 zebra
-30 red hartebeest
-200 blue wildebeest,
-12 ostrich -6 rooiribbok
-2 giraffes -3 Brown hyena
Lots of small game
Value of game: R1.5 million
- 4 x 2 bed
- 4 x 3 bed
- for the shared use of owners or for letting to cover levies.
- large kitchen
- braai facilities
- swimming pool
- large thatched lapa.
- conference hall for 60 people
1 Luxury chalet – 6 bed with own kitchen and braai facilities
- Farm managemtn house
- 13 bed farm house with double garage and rondavel
- 10 bed farm house with three garages - 5 bed log cabin
1 mountain chalet, sleep 8
- 2.4m high game fence
Water & Electricity Supply:
-3 Eskom power points
-10 equipped bore holes.
-5 large earth dams
-8 water-drinking points for game.
-5 game viewing hides
- 80+km very well maintained roads on a total of 1720Ha
- Tractor with slasher and grader
- Big Galion 6 wheel grader
- 2 x bakkies(4x4)
- fire fighting equipment
- all welders, garden tools etc.
Running of the farm:
- you bought 2% share blocks in a company
- we have a board of directors (Managing Director, Financial
Director, Sales & Marketing Director, New development Director, Human Resource Director) - all looking after the farm
- once a month, the board of directors will have a board meeting
- once a year, all shareholders get together to discuss any issues, the way forward etc
- we have a farm manager and his wife - they stay on the farm and look after the day-to-day running of the farm
- vehicles (we currently have 1 game viewing vehicle) - can be booked when you want to do a game drive
- you can also use your own car to drive around on the farm, or walk around the farm.
- we have a grader and the farm manager is responsible for maintaining the roads on the farm
- we have to pay a monthly levy of R2000 - the long term goal is to make this a self-funding game farm
- We are busy with a DFA process to enable development of stands on the farm.
Sharing of facilities:
- Currently you can stay over in one of the houses on the farm
(either the White house, Main house, Cottage, Mountain cabin or bush camp) - please note, the mountain cabin has no electricity, but do have running water/toilets
etc. (the farm manager and his wife is staying in the 5th house on the farm) - You have points based on the amount of shares you hold in the company and can be used to book into the houses or chalets
- you phone or email to book accommodation according to your points
- 4 x staff houses.
- 2 x big store rooms and a walk-in cold rooms
There are no land claims on this piece of land.