Title: Conduct moderation of outcomes-based assessments
NQF level: 6
Why moderate assessments?
1. To comply with requirements necessary for accreditation
2. To pass audits and verification visits
3. To ensure assessments are fair, systematic and comprehensive
4. To form a picture of how well people-development is working within an organisation and which aspects of people-development might need attention
With this qualification, you’ll have the ability to conduct internal or external moderation of outcomes-based assessments. Your skills will also include:
• Being able to prepare for and oversee moderations
• Advising and supporting assessors
• Report, record and administer moderations
• Review relevant systems and processes
. Never wire funds via money transfer services/money wire services - anyone who asks you to do so is a scammer.
. Meet the seller, local transactions are the safest.
. Avoid deals involving shipping or escrow services and know that only a scammer will "guarantee" your transaction.